Friv - Free online games
Welcome to standalone DVD Player Region-free unlock guide. On our pages you
will find a lot of verified working unlock codes collected from many
we made every effort to ensure that the information contained inside
these pages is both accurate and up-to-date, we take NO responsibility
and accept no liability for any damage caused from applying these procedures
as laid down on these pages.
them at your own risk!
Player model: Grundig Xenaro GDP 6150
1. Get into the
Service Menu. This is not intended for home users, only for service
technicians. Therefore you're asked for an access code, it is 8500 for
all Xenaro DVD Players.
2. Activate "System Messages" using the Service Menu.
3. Leave the Service Menu and get into the "System Informations" Menu.
4. When you see the System Infos, enter the following code on the remote
control. Note that the player will not print the code on the screen,
you have to enter it blindly. The code is: 70307192 (This is the one
that differs from the 5100 model.).
5. A system message should appear. It will not appear if you got the
code wrong or if you did not activate system messages in the service
menu. Confirm the message with OK on your remote.
6. Now a window appears in which you can change your region code. Values
1 to 8 and "none" are possible. "none" will disable the internal check
of region codes (i.e. makes the player CodeFree), but RCE titles might
not work. This doesn't really matter, as you can change the code as
often as you wish to match a specific disc.
7. If you want to, you can disable System Messages again using the Service
Menu after you changed the code.